Enlightenment” Your 7 days program to Positive thinking. I’m sure you have a great idea hidden somewhere in your mind that you can’t wait to test. Of course, you’re not the only one with the brightest ideas. So what drives you to turn these creative or even inspirational juices into their highest flavor?
It’s best to set a personal goal so you can get the most out of it in record time, such as mowing the lawn an hour before a big TV game. A right and positive attitude in everything you do will make everything easier and even more enjoyable.
Here are some tips to get you through the week even while you’re sitting on your favorite couch. Enlightenment” Your 7 days program to Positive thinking. An idea takes time to form in your head and always works when you’re sitting.
Positive thinking can help you achieve things you never thought possible. Thinking Big is truly the American Way and that is what has made our nation so prosperous.
1. Act with passion to live life to the fullest by design. Say it’s cheap. Action = deposit money in the bank of a truly passionate future. Without it, passion is nil.
This is a perfect example of when dreams are realized where you tinker first with your mind and then with your hands. And if the idea fades, you can always come back to it later until it’s done.
2. Commit to yourself and those you love to create a life you can love powerfully. Instead of reacting, commit to creating with your heart and soul, out of love rather than fear. The American Dream will always be there, but the dream will always be an immovable dream. Let yourself be surprised by the beginning of the transformation.
3. Realize and accept the idea that every moment is perfect regardless of its outcome. Whenever you come across something that seems too harsh, why not give it a try and see if it works. You will be surprised that there are other ways to complete tasks on time. If you are not satisfied with the results, decide to use this time to learn and make the appropriate changes.
. Be completely in the place of gratitude. Learn to use what you have at hand and use it in the most constructive way. Falling into poverty will become less of a habit as you continually work toward gratitude, away from the perception of poverty.
5. Use the Recognize/Reassess/Restore Passion Formula instead of the Shoulda / Willa / Coulda Cycle. The first is based on increasing knowledge and abundance while the second focuses on scarcity and shortage. When you are faced with people or tasks that seem more difficult than climbing the Himalayas, allow yourself to realize that the task is as important as giving orders to your subordinates. You love to be passionate about rich!
6. Keep humor at the forefront of your mind, laughing to yourself and to yourself when possible. You may find yourself quite happy to relax! I have never seen a comedian go hungry even though his jokes are “old as a great-grandmother”. Life has too many things to make you cycle in self-pity. Humor is engaging, very passionate: invigorating.
7. Believe that you are the architect of your destiny. No one can take away your passionate future but you! Create your life authentically. As long as there is still breathing in your body, there is no end to what you can accomplish in life. The concept of thinking big is appreciating your work, which will lead to the celebration of a discovery born into your hands. See it all in place with impeccable precision, full of passion.
It’s interesting when people are fascinated with something as trivial as learning how to use a computer, when today the best computer companies make software that even kids can do. I don’t mean condescending, but what I mean is that without positive thoughts in your life you will end up like a dim light in a dark corner. So instead of submitting to what you will be condemned for, chart your path by taking the first step with a positive attitude.